Monday 3 February 2014

PhoneStateListener - what can I expect from onCellInfoChanged?

PhoneStateListener - what can I expect from onCellInfoChanged?



1.PhoneStateListener - what can I expect from onCellInfoChanged?

Description:Looking at the documentation, it's not clear what I can expect
from the introduction of this new callback.



2.android - PhoneStateListener - what can I expect from ...

Description:I posted this on Android dev group. I'm hoping I can get some
feedback here. The PhoneStateListener's callbacks onCellLocationChanged
and onSignalStrengthsChanged ...



3.Newest 'phone-state-listener' Questions - Stack Overflow

Description:... what can I expect from onCellInfoChanged? ... The
PhoneStateListener's callbacks onCellLocationChanged and
onSignalStrengthsChanged were the goto methods for ...



4.PhoneStateListener | Android Developers

Description:... you can set up a listener through the location manager
instead. ... public PhoneStateListener () ... public void
onCellInfoChanged ...



5.Discuss developing Android applications using the Android ...

Description:PhoneStateListener - what can I expect from onCellInfoChanged?
(20 Jan 13:59) Phone Number Format Issue (20 Jan 09:24) Load sdcard video
through html5 (20 Jan 08:14)



6.Discuss developing Android applications using the Android ...

Description:How can solve it with those little info??? my objective is to
start an activity(this activity will not declare it at manifest)
dynamically ...



7.android-developers - Mail Archive

Description:[android-developers] PhoneStateListener - what can I expect
from onCellInfoChanged? Sebouh [android-developers] Re: The new CellInfo
API sebouh00



8.OnCellInfoChanged() callback is always null - Android Q&A

Description:... private PhoneStateListener listener = null; private String
newCell = null; ... As you can see both events (onCellInfoChanged &
onCellLocationChanged) ...



9.onCellInfoChanged() callback is always null | linuxine.com

Description:i am trying to get a list of all available cells the device
can ... There is pretty few info on onCellInfoChanged() at google ...
extends PhoneStateListener ...



10.android-developers@googlegroups.com discussions - Grokbase

Description:... what can I expect from onCellInfoChanged? The
PhoneStateListener's callbacks onCellLocationChanged and
onSignalStrengthsChanged were the goto methods for when ...

No comments:

Post a Comment