Saturday 15 February 2014

Deleting records from the server after 15 days

Deleting records from the server after 15 days



1.php - Deleting records from the server after 15 days ...

Description:I need to delete uploaded files from the server after ...
Deleting records from the server after 15 ... I need to delete uploaded
files from the server after 15 days ...



2.Delete SQL Records that are Older Than N Days

Description:I'm working on an SSIS package and need to delete records from
a SQL table that are older than 10 days. In my Execute SQL Task, I have
the following SQL Query: DELETE ...



3.MS SQL Server :: How To Delete Data Older Than X Days ...

Description:Delete Records Older Than 5 Days . Hello , I am little
confused in writing the exact query i.e filling the correct details in the
query . To simplify let me explain....



4.sql server - Delete from a table based on date - Stack ...

Description:Delete data that is 30 days and older. ... Delete records
based on dates. ... Sql Server How to delete from multiple tables based on
arbitrary array of values?



5.MS SQL Server :: Getting Records That 7 Days Pass Today's Date

Description:... and things be done several days after the ... More Than 15
Days Old I have a SQL Server 2K db with some 10 tables ... to delete
previous 5 days records ...



6.SQLCourse - Lesson 7: Deleting Records

Description:Lesson 7: Deleting records; basic use of the DELETE statement.
From SQLCourse.com: an interactive online training course for SQL
beginners. Free Newsletters:



7.The DELETE statement in SQL Server

Description:Of the big four DML statements in SQL Server, the DELETE is
the one least ... you must include that number after the TOP ... Duplicate
records can be eliminated ...



8.MS SQL Server :: Delete Records In A Table Older Than 90 ...

Description:Delete Records In A Table Older Than 90 Days . ... I could use
after the DELETE, ... More Than 15 Days Old I have a SQL Server 2K db with
some 10 tables ...



9.Retaining SQL Server Job History

Description:I seem to lose my SQL Server Job History in a few days and
need this ... to retain and have SQL Server delete the values or ... box
is clear after I click apply ...



10.Delete Stale DNS Records - Windows Server Help

Description:Delete Stale DNS Records Windows Server Help ... which is half
of my DHCP lease of 8 days. ... After checking my DNS records I didn't see
a large

No comments:

Post a Comment